Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall



Aaron is at work (on a Sunday!) and the baby dog is napping in the kitchen, so I finally have a little alone time to drink tea and catch up on food blogs. Which reminded me of my blog! We have been out of sorts the last few weeks- I've been in California for work and Aaron has been really sick (bronchitis, ear infections, and a sinus infection all at once). On top of that we had a trip to Michigan for Aaron's friends wedding. The weather has been beautiful. It makes me wish it was always October! 

Enjoy some pictures of what we have been up to. They mostly involve playing with our puppy!


 


Breakfast at the Crow's Nest in Kalamazoo.

 

Pumpkin and apple picking and caramel apples- my favorite.

 

A cortado from Victory Coffee and our favorite pizza: caramelized onions, gorgonzola, and pears.

He had a floppy ear for one week and it was precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment