Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Cheers.

Not for kids.
It has been a rough week, so I just wanted to post this cheery picture of eggnog that I drank on Sunday night and promptly got a stomach ache because it was so rich.

I know I am not alone in saying I was extremely saddened by the shooting that took place in Connecticut last Friday. I don't have much to say beyond the fact that for all of the wonderful things about the United States, I am disappointed by how easy it is to do something so terrible and how often it happens. I have considered both sides of the issue, but it is impossible to argue with the number of deaths by gun in the U.S. compared with other countries.

Between working on my final papers, I read many articles and opinion posts about the shooting and gun control laws. My favorite one was this: Stay in your heart, no matter how painful.

Today (hopefully), my group will turn in our final cost-benefit analysis project and there will definitely be a drink to celebrate that!

No comments:

Post a Comment