Monday, May 21, 2012

Susan G. Komen Race

Yesterday Aaron and I participated in the Susan G. Komen Race in Kalamazoo, MI. We walked the 5K with my step-mom, who is almost finished with her treatment for breast cancer.  Even though I don't appreciate some of the things the Komen Foundation has done this year (I know I'm not alone here), it was great to be there with our family. It was hot, so we walked as fast as we could! 

Hanging out on the Kalamazoo mall Sunday morning.

Re-enacting a wedding photo.

Pre-Race Bell's lunch.

I don't know why my parents can't look normal, but I think Ruth, Aaron, and I all look cute!

Starting off, happy to be walking!

Very happy to be finishing!

If those aren't faces of happiness, I don't know what is. Remember when we used to run those Ruth?

3 comments:

  1. These are such great photos! Thanks for sharing. Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes I remember when we used to run them. It didn't take as long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having you guys there was priceless! Wow! And thanks for the great photos. (Your parents would have to BE normal to LOOK normal --- and you know we're far from that!) We love you.

    ReplyDelete