Saturday, June 4, 2011

Jello Shots and Grandmas

I have to say I never thought I would type "jello shots" and "grandmas" in such close proximity to one another, but life is full of surprises! Ruth and Callie made cherry jello shots for my bridal shower, as a little after lunch game where if I drew someone's name they had to take one. Luckily, there were enough for everyone to have at least one.

Including Aaron's grandmothers.

They were good sports and took them like champs.


After this, Grandma Palmer promptly made a face and said "this taste awful!"


Grandma Sullivan looks pleased.

And then my mom wanted to go for this photo op.


I wonder if its the first jello shot she has ever had?


I'm guessing it was... she got about 1/4 in her mouth and said "gross." For future reference, the key is to take it all at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment