Sunday, June 26, 2011

Subaru vs. Saturn

7 reason why my Subaru Outback was way better than the Saturn:

1. There was a windshield wiper on the back. Now when it rains I just have to deal with not being able to see out the back.
2. Heat that didn't take 15 minutes to get warm. 5 minutes and I was nice and toasty. That extra ten minutes is rough when its -2 degrees out.
3. All wheel drive. I don't think I need to explain this one.
4. It was heavier. The Saturn weighs about as much as me. When the wind blows I'm very afraid I will be picked up.
5. Anti-lock breaks? Silly me, I thought these were pretty standard in cars made after the Cold War.
6. It was easier to shift. My right arm is way bigger than my left one now from shifting in the Saturn.
7. Most importantly: The Subaru did not take over $500 of repair in the first year of ownership.

No comments:

Post a Comment