Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cupcake Love

A block or two away from my house there is a lovely little cupcake cafe called ¨Cupcake Love.¨ It has a Beatles theme, with Beatles music playing and the cupcakes all named after a Beatles song. They even give you your bill inside a box with the British flag on it. 

I went there last weekend with two of my roommates. I got there after them and found out they have been waiting 20 minutes for their drinks. I ordered mine and it came very fast and even had this cute decoration on it:

mmmm, sweet and spicy chai tea.

Although I didn´t get a cupcake this time, I did have one for my birthday and thought the frosting was super delicious. We did get some free cookies, but unfortunately I was full. They serve food and brunch on Saturdays and have free Wi-fi, making it a great place to check emails or study.


1 comment:

  1. I wish I had an internship like this!!!!! Glad you're enjoying the local cuisine, Miriam. We're sending you lots of love.

    ReplyDelete