Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Pictures

Today I headed to the Centro Historico with one of my roommates. She wanted to go to La Merced to buy a duffle bag. The market was huge, crowded, and it was so easy to get lost. 

We were lucky enough to find our way out after browsing and get directions to the Zocalo. It was about 5 blocks away, which the people we asked for directions thought was really far. People don't walk a lot here!

We went into the cathedral and then had lunch at Cafe de Tacuba. I had enough cheese in my enchiladas to last me a couple of weeks.

Here are a few pictures from the afternoon.
Cathedral on the Zocalo.
Inside the Cathedral. 
Traditional dancers.
Every type of chip and nut you could want. We bought plantain chips!
Some biking event that made me miss my bike so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment